We resolve conflicts.
The dynamics and complexities of today’s workplace require companies to seek counsel and advice on a myriad of issues, rules, and regulations to help provide employees with a safe, professional and rewarding workplace.
Our attorneys get to know a client’s specific business objectives, strategies and risk factors. We consistently offer targeted and practical help in line with our client’s needs. This might mean focusing, for example, on day-to-day counseling, training or litigation avoidance. We’re also prepared, however, to go to court and to fight aggressively if that is what it takes to best achieve our client’s goals.
Byrne, Cardenas & Aris handles all aspects of employment litigation in both state and federal courts, representing both employers and individuals to help resolve conflicts as quickly and painlessly as possible. In fact, we have successfully resolved a wide variety of workplace disputes through pre-lawsuit negotiations, mediations, and arbitrations as well as trials and appeals at the highest level.
Our expertise includes:
- Non-disclosure, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements
- Wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, and retaliation claims
- Whistleblower and discrimination claims
- Separation and termination agreements
- Buyouts, golden parachutes and stock options
- EEOC investigations and mediations
- Executive employment counseling
- Wrongful termination
- FMLA rules and regulations
- Fair Labor Standards Act and wages issues
- and more.
For more information on how Byrne, Cardenas & Aris can advise or assist you with our labor and employment questions, contact us.